1. Items of collected personal information and collection method
A) Items of collected personal information
First, the Supplier shall collect the following personal information at the time of initial membership subscription to provide smooth customer consultation and various services.
– Required items: Company name, person in charge, e-mail address, and agreement to information collection
B) Personal information collection method
The Supplier shall collect personal information using the following method:
– The customer shall access our home page and fill out the membership subscription form.
2. Purpose of personal information collection and use
A) The implementation of contracts related to service provision and settlement of fees according to the provision of services, contents, and specific customized services
B) Membership management
Membership verification according to membership service use and restricted verification system, personal identification, prevention of illegal use by unqualified members and unauthorized use, confirmation of subscription intention, restriction of the number of subscription, preservation of records for dispute settlement, complaint processing, and notification
C) Use for the development of new services, marketing, and advertising
Development of new services and provision of customized services, provision of services and advertisement posting according to statistical characteristics, identification of service effectiveness, provision of event and commercial information and opportunity to participate in events, identification of access frequency, and statistics of service use by the members
3. Sharing and provision of personal information
The Supplier shall use the personal information of the users within the scope provided in “2. Purpose of personal information collection and use” and shall not use it beyond the same scope without the prior consent of the user or, in principle, disclose the user’s personal information to the outside. However, this shall not apply to the following cases:
– If the users agreed to the disclosure of their personal information in advance; and
– If required by relevant laws or requested by the investigating agency for investigation purpose in accordance with the procedure and method prescribed by the law.
4. Period for the retention and use of personal information
In principle, the personal information of the user shall be retained by the Supplier until the member shows his intention to unsubscribe voluntarily and completes the unsubscription procedure.
5. Installation and operation of personal information automatic collection device and rejection of the users
To provide personalized and customized services, the Supplier shall use “cookies” to store and frequently retrieve the users’ personal information. Cookies are small text files sent to the user’s browser by the server that is used to run the website. Cookies are stored in the user’s computer hard disk.
A) Purpose of using “cookies”
It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and website accessed by the users, popular search words, security access, news editing, and the number of users.
B) Installation and operation of cookies and rejection of users
– The users have the right to choose whether or not to install cookies. Therefore, they may allow all cookies or check each time a cookie is saved or reject to save all cookies by selecting an option in their web browsers.
– However, if the users reject to save cookies, some services that require log-in may be difficult to use.
– How to allow cookies to be installed (for Internet Explorer)
① Select [Internet Option] from [Tool] menu
② Click [Personal Information Tab]
③ Set up [Privacy Level].
6. Person in charge of personal information management and his phone number
You may notify all complaints related to personal information protection arising from the use of the Supplier’s services to the following person or department in charge of personal information management.
The Supplier will promptly give sufficient answers to the complaints reported by the users.
Personal information protection manager: Choi Dohwan
If you need a report or consultation about other privacy infringement, please contact the following agencies:
– Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr / 1336)
– ePRIVACY Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533–4)
– Supreme Prosecutor’s Office Hi-Tech and Financial Crimes Investigation Division (http://www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-2000)
– National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-392-0330)
7. Personal information protection for children under 14 years old
Children under 14 years old must obtain the consent of their legal representative before applying for a membership subscription. The legal representative may request the company to read, correct, or delete some information or withdraw the consent for the personal information of the children at any time, and the company shall take the necessary measures without delay.
9. Duty of notification
– Date of notification: 01/14/2019
– Date of execution: 01/14/2019